If you are interested in trying out for one of our teams, please click on the Join Our Mailing List so that you are included on all updates regarding tryouts, training, camps, and team information, select and league team placement
- Click on Registration for a copy of the tryout form. Please bring the completed & signed form to check-in desk on the day of tryouts. Once you have registered there is no need to register again.
- A player will not be permitted to participate in tryouts if the tryout form is not presented complete with a parent or guardian's signature
- $15 per individual tryout session per prospective club members & $10 per individual tryout for returning club members
- $50 paid upfront for unlimited sessions for prospective members & $30 for 2012 Texas Express Club members
- To participate in tryouts, payment must be made at tryout check-in OR prior via PayPal
- You may pay online via PayPal using a major credit card. Please click on The Spirit Shop to pay on line. Make sure to bring your receipt to tryouts & submit at check-in.
- No refunds will be issued for tryouts
Click on Schedule for a complete list of tryout dates, times, & locations.Please check our website for updates prior to attending tryouts as this schedule will be updated periodically.
Cancellations/rescheduling may occur due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances
Please click on Directions for maps to tryout facilities
Players are evaluated during each tryout by professional coaches and evaluators
Prospective players are encouraged to attend as many tryout sessions as possible to allow the opportunity for us to attain a true assessment of his/her talent, skill-level, & potential
- Returning Texas Express members are asked to attend at least one tryout session for evaluation in order to guarantee placement on a team. If you are unable to attend & want to commit to your team, please contact your coach directly or Tricia at 817-991-0899, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Players/Parents will be notified in person, by phone call or via email of selection for one of our teams. In addition selected team members will be posted www.texasexpress.org
- Saturday, February 23rd- First Mandatory Parent/Player meeting at First Baptist Church of Grapevine- 301 E Texas St, Grapevine, TX 76051- Girls Meeting Grades 3-8 5:15-6:30 Boys Meeting 7:00-8:15.
Sunday, March 10th- Mandatory Parent/Player meeting at Grapevine Faith High School- 729 E Dallas Rd, Grapevine TX 76051- Coaches meeting- 3:30-4:30PM Girls meeting 5:00-6:30PM, Boys meeting 7:00-8:30PM
Contact a staff member at 817-991-0899 or 817-504-4047 or email email@example.com